Lip Implant Cost
Costs for Lip Implants
The exact cost of getting lip implants depends on your individual procedure. Each person who has lip implants chooses a different implant size and may have different needs, such as whether one or both lips are being augmented and whether you are combining your lip enhancement with any additional procedures.
Your cost for lip implants will include:
- Castellano’s surgical fee
- The cost of the surgical facility
- Charges related to anesthesia
- Initial consultation, pre-surgery evaluation appointment(s) and your follow-up care
The decision to move forward with lip implants is a personal one, and the financial costs no doubt play a part in making your final commitment. Keep in mind that lip implants are designed to be long-lasting and should not require future care, making them a long-term investment in your appearance.
Lip Implant Payment Options
Castellano Cosmetic Surgery offers several flexible payment choices for your lip augmentation costs:
- Cash, personal check, cashier’s check or money order
- All major credit cards, including Discover and American Express
- Financing options through CareCredit®