Your face is usually the first thing people notice about you, yet it’s also one of the first areas of the body to show visible signs of aging. There are several plastic surgery procedures that can help diminish the major and minor signs of aging for prospective patients in Tampa: facelift, neck lift, laser resurfacing and more. At Castellano Cosmetic Surgery Center, either one procedure or a combination of techniques can be used to help patients look younger and more energetic.
Request a free consultation to meet Dr. Joseph J. Castellano and learn more about your face and neck procedure options.
- Face lift: A face lift will help smooth out pronounced wrinkles, while also addressing the looseness that often defines aging skin.
- Neck Lift: Along with the face, the neck is prone to great elasticity loss with age. The only way to really tighten up a sagging neck and jaw line is through a neck lift.
- Brow Lift: A brow lift can lift sagging muscles and skin, restoring a lighter and youthful look to the forehead area.
- Eyelid Surgery: Drooping eyelids can make you look tired and old, but eyelid surgery for the lower and/or upper eyelids can restore your eyes to look more alert.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, also called nose surgery or a ‘nose job,’ can have a dramatic impact on the overall look of your face. Rhinoplasty may be performed for aesthetic reasons, or may be a necessary procedure due to sinus problems.
- Lip Implants: Thin lips can be plumped up using lip implants, which create an improved shape and contour for your mouth.
- Fat Transfer: Areas of the face that have developed a hollow look may benefit from a fat transfer, an injection of fat cells taken from elsewhere on your body to add fullness in the targeted area.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This highly popular injectable treatment can slow the advancement of certain lines and wrinkles caused by repeated facial muscle movements.
- Injectable Fillers: Fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® may be used to fill in deeper wrinkles or add a youthful fullness to certain areas of the face.
- Scar Revision: Facial scars caused by acne or trauma can be smoothed out, with an improved appearance thanks to the use of a surgical or nonsurgical treatment option.
Dr. Castellano and staff are dedicated to making you look and feel good. Get started today and Request a free consultation regarding your facial surgery needs or call us at 813-872-6093.