Awarded Best Doctor
for a Nip and a Tuck 2015 and 2016
Skin Care Products
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%), approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2008, is a novel treatment for hypotrichosis of the eyelashes. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. LATISSE® is the first and only FDA-approved, science-based treatment to enhance eyelash prominence as measured by increases in length, thickness and darkness of eyelashes. Available only through a doctor, LATISSE® is a once-daily prescription treatment applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile, single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. LATISSE® users can expect to experience longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 16 weeks. To maintain effect, continued treatment with LATISSE® is required. If use of LATISSE® is discontinued, eyelashes will gradually return to where they were prior to treatment over a period of weeks to months (average eyelash hair cycle). Ask your doctor if LATISSE® is right for you.
Obagi® Nu-Derm® Transformation System
Obagi® Nu-Derm® Transformation System accelerates cellular turnover for skin with moderate to severe sun damage. As you age and your skin incurs the abuse of daily living (such as sun, stress, pollution), the cell turnover rate slows down. This means that the new cells take longer to form and reach the top. The old cells accumulate and stay on the surface longer. As the stratum corneum thickens and the area of new cells shrink, skin becomes less healthy. You begin to notice those unwelcome signs of aging including: fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and age spots, uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity and loss of natural skin hydration. This is a physician-dispensed, prescription strength skincare program.
Obagi® CLENZIderm M.D.™ System
The Obagi® CLENZIderm M.D.™ prescription-strength acne therapeutic system is the only acne treatment with a liquid form of benzoyl peroxide. CLENZIderm M.D.™ is clinically proven to provide visibly clearer skin as early as 2 weeks. In addition, CLENZIderm M.D.™ is easy to use and does not require the use of an antibiotic. As a result, you can use CLENZIderm M.D.™ as long as needed without having to worry about developing a resistance to antibiotics.
SkinCeuticals® Skin Care Products
An industry leader, SkinCeuticals® Skin Care Products offer a comprehensive, customizable, and integrated advanced home care line to help PREVENT future damage, PROTECT healthy skin, and CORRECT existing damage.
- SkinCeuticals® pigment balancing masque improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the overall tone and texture of skin
- Blemish Control Gel for active acne and acne-related blemishes
- Retexturing Activator that normalizes epidermal renewal to resurface the skin
- Serum 20 designed to restore and protect healthy looking skin, defends against environmental damage, and helps prevent premature signs of aging
- Skin Firming Cream supports collagen synthesis and helps firm and heal skin
- CE Ferulic enhances protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays to better prevent signs of premature aging, while stimulating collagen production to diminish the appearance of photodamage
- Pigment Regulator is a powerful, safe alternative to the medical standard in treating hyperpigmentation, as effective as 4% hydroquinone
NeoCutis® Skin Care Products
NeoCutis® products contain PSP®, processed cell proteins, which include human growth factors, cytokines, and interleukins that have been clinically shown to be effective in skin rejuvenation, post procedure skincare as well as care of sensitive and stressed skin. All NeoCutis® products are free of synthetic color additives, free of synthetic fragrances and are dermatologist-tested.
- Helps the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps promote recovery and skin restoration after cosmetic or dermatological procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser and/or light treatments and cosmetic surgery
- Helps soothe skin when used in combination with topical medications such as rosacea treatments, anti-acne or retinoid regimens
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Oil-free hydro gel texture is ideal for men
- Nurtures, nourishes and refreshes stressed skin after non ablative cosmetic procedures
- Hyaluronate and glycerin help provide long lasting hydration and moisture retention
- Potent anti-oxidant blend of polyphenol rich green tea extract, stabilized vitamins C and E plus melanin act synergistically to fight against daily environmental stressors
- Octinoxate 7.5% and zinc oxide 7.3% provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with minimum sunscreens
- Helps soothe and protect sensitive, stressed skin with SPF 30+
- Formulated with 30% more PSP® to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the fragile eye area
- Hyaluronate helps hydrate and smooth the under eye area
- Helps reduce the appearance of under eye darkness
- Caffeine helps alleviate puffiness
- Soothes and freshens the delicate eye area to help minimize the signs of fatigue
Awarded Best Doctor
for a Nip and a Tuck 2015 and 2016
The specialty recognition identified herein has been received from a private organization not affiliated with or recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine.